Saturday, April 6, 2013

Integrity

Yesterday I went to the Mecum car auction where they have some of the most amazing cars you will ever see.  The had lots of old classic cars that looked great and newer cars that went very fast.  Looking at all of the classic cars made me think back to the times when people did the right thing when they weren't being watched.  It made me think of the integrity that people exercised and should exercise and by practicing integrity, you are fulfilling you call to holiness.  You do the right thing in God's name and you do it out of the goodness of your heart.  All people should be inspired by their conscience and the goodness of their hearts to help others and do what is right.  Now every time I see a classic car, it will remind me to maintain my integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment